This award is presented by the Association in recognition of a person who has made outstanding contributions to the sport of soccer. It will be given by the Pennsylvania Soccer Coaches Association as the highest level of recognition bestowed upon an individual by the organization. Only one award will be given per calendar year.
The application is submitted online. In addition, a resume must also be submitted to further illustrate the candidate's qualifications. All nominations will be reviewed by the Committee according the to criteria listed below. Send nomination form to Dave Hartlaub no later than September 30.
1. The nominee should have a minimum of 10 cumulative years of soccer in the state of Pennsylvania.
2. The nominee should have demonstrated the highest ethical standards throughout his/her career.
3. The nominee should be respected by his/her peers.
4. The nominee must have made extraordinary contributions to the sport of soccer in any capacity.
5. The nominee should have demonstrated outstanding leadership, dependability, and a clear sense of purpose in their soccer involvement.
1. This is an open nomination. Anyone can submit someone for the PSCA Honor Award.
2. The Pennsylvania Soccer Coaches Association Honor Award nominees will be reviewed by a committee appointed by the President.
3. Individuals can be nominated any number of years, but are only eligible to receive the award one time.
4. Deadline for submitting a nomination will be the last day in September.
5. The Honor Award committee reserves the right to not give the award. This is not a guaranteed annual award.