The PSCA Hall of Fame Award is bestowed upon an individual whose career has merited recognition for their impact on high school soccer in the state of Pennsylvania.
The application is submitted online. In addition, a resume must also be submitted to further illustrate the candidate's qualifications. All nominations will be reviewed by the Committee according the to criteria listed below. Send nomination form to Dave Hartlaub no later than September 30.
1. The award may be given annually to any number of nominees.
2. Nominees should have a minimum of 5 cumulative years of soccer service in the state of Pennsylvania.
3. Nominees must be retired from active coaching.
4. Individuals can be nominated any number of years but are only eligible to receive the award one time.
5. This is an open nomination. Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall of Fame.
6. The Pennsylvania Soccer Coaches Association's Hall of Fame Award nominees will be reviewed and chosen by the Hall of Fame Committee.
7. National Hall of Fame recipients will automatically be nominated for the PSCA Hall of Fame Award.
8. PSCA Honor Award recipients automatically enter the PSCA Hall of Fame.