PSCA Assistant Coach of the Year
The High School Assistant Coach of the Year Award will be awarded to coaches who assist in the high school programs for either boys or girls. A high school assistant will be defined as any coach working in the modified or junior varsity program as well as coaches that are designated as assistant varsity coaches. All winners receive a plaque in honor of their achievement.
1. The nominee or school must be a PSCA member in good standing.
2. The nominee must be an integral contributor to the program’s success.
3. The nominee must have provided service to the school’s soccer program and to the soccer community.
4. The nominee must have demonstrated a commitment to soccer education which includes coursework, diplomas, and certifications directly related to soccer.
5. The nominee must be committed to excellence which includes player development and development of off-season programs